মঙ্গলবার ● ১৫ জানুয়ারী ২০১৩
প্রথম পাতা » Tips & Tricks » Top 5 Internet tips and tricks
Top 5 Internet tips and tricks
Deer user, here are top 5 Internet tips and tricks for using Internet easily.
1. If you want to go quickly to any address such as http://www.dailyictnews.com ,you can just type dailyictnews and then press Ctrl + Enter. Then you will able to go http://www.computerhope.com address automatically.
2. If you want to fill out an online form, e-mail, or other text field you can quickly move between each of the fields by pressing the Tab key or Shift + Tab
3. Know your Internet browser shortcuts
There are dozens of different shortcut keys that can be used with Internet browsers. Below are a few of our top suggested Internet browser shortcuts.
- Pressing Alt + D in any major Internet browser will move the cursor into the address bar. This is a great way to quickly enter an Internet address without having to click the mouse cursor in the address bar.
- Hold down the Ctrl key and press the + or - to increase and decrease the size of text.
- Press the backspace key or hold down the Alt key + left arrow to go back a page.
- Press F5 to refresh or reload a web page.
- Press F11 to make the Internet browser screen full screen. Press F11 again to return back to the normal view.
- Press Ctrl + B to open your Internet bookmarks.
- Press Ctrl + F to open the find box in the browser to search for text within the web page you’re looking at.
4.Here are some internet alternative browsers:
There are several great alternative browsers that are all free to download and use and may have features your current browser does not include. Below are a few of our favorites, try one or try them all.
• Google Chrome
• Mozilla Firefox
• Internet explore
5. Google is the nearest friend for the initial users.
If you want to know about anything or any site such as about ‘daily ict news’ at first you have to go to WWW.google .com
Then you go to the search bar of google
And write the address ‘daily ict news’
In this way you can get any help from Google.