বৃহস্পতিবার ● ৭ ফেব্রুয়ারী ২০১৩
প্রথম পাতা » ICT News » GET FOLDER OPTION BACK IN WINDOWS XP
GET FOLDER OPTION BACK IN WINDOWS XP
Dear friends sometimes you can not get the ‘Folder Option’ in Windows Xp and so you have to face with few problems. Such as you cannot hide your personal document. I have given two methods for getting the missing folder option back:1st Method
1. Click on ‘Start’ and then ‘Run’.
2. In the ‘run’ dialog box type gpedit.msc and hit the enter Button. The Group Policy window will open.
3. Navigate to the following location: User Configuration> Administrative Templates>
Window Components> Windows Explorer
4. In the right pane, find the ‘Remove the folder options menu item’. Set its value
to ‘Not Configured’ by double clicking and setting the correct option.
If you are comfortable with modifying Windows Registry values, follow these steps:
1. Open registry editor by typing regedit in the run dialog box.
2. Navigate to the following key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
3. Find the NoFolderOptions key in right pane. Change its value to 0. If you don’t see any NoFolderOptions then you should create a DWORD named NoFolderOptions and put 0 as it’s value. That means you’re forcing the explorer to show folder options.
restart the explorer after applying.