বুধবার ● ১৩ ফেব্রুয়ারী ২০১৩
প্রথম পাতা » Tips & Tricks » How to Protect Gmail Account from Hackers
How to Protect Gmail Account from Hackers
Most of the people use Gmail for sending emails. We have precious information stored in our Gmail account. So Gmail would be the target for hackers being hacking it. Gmail developer team has given us wonderful security option by enabling the 2-step Verification.By enabling the 2-step verification from you Gmail account makes your account more secure by making you to login into Gmail by 2 step. While logging in into the Gmail account, Gmail send you the security code to your mobile phone and asks you to enter that code in Gmail login page. This makes sure that only the mobile phone carrier can able to know that code. So your account cannot be Hacked if someone tries to hack your account from somewhere else.How to enable 2-step verification
• Log in to your Gmail Account,
• Click Account at the top right,
• Click Edit on 2-step verification,
• Now Click Start Setup,
• selcet your country and add your mobile number,
• Select the method of verification, SMS option is by default and it is most recommended one
• Just click Send Code
• Now Google will send you Text in your mobile with Verification Code
• Now click Next, and NextNote this point after 2-step Verification
• Your Another Application and Connected account will not be working, you need to re-invoke that on Final 2-step Verification or do it later!
• If your Primary Mobile is lost then you cannot able to login to Gmail so set Backup Mobile Number
• Backup Verification Code is the another way to Recover your Account Please Download and Note that number and keep it safely somewhere it is accessible for you, like your Wallet. Each code can be used only once.
• I recommend you to read everything and make a note of it.